Do you want to improve the quality of your academic writing?
In individual sessions, we will look at your dissertation chapters, conference papers, and articles. You may want to learn how to:
- Extend your academic vocabulary;
- Use English punctuation and grammar effectively;
- Avoid common mistakes non-native speakers of English tend to make;
- Use disciplinary conventions to your own benefit;
- Write convincing abstracts, introductions, and conclusions;
- Improve the structure, coherence, and accessibility of your academic texts;
- Develop your own voice in academic writing. Or in the words of one of my clients: ‘I found it useful to talk about ways in which I could develop a writing style that is personal, lively, structured, and accessible ’.
I’ll also offer you writing tips, exercises, and writing pleasure!
We can do these sessions at your workplace or mine (in Utrecht). We can also meet online.